Get Allison Williams's Golden-Eyed Look at the 'Girls' Season 2 Premiere
Allison Williams' black-meets-gold eye at the GIRLS Season 2 Premiere was one of my favorite beauty looks of the week! Celebrity Makeup Artist, Julie Harris, created her look using CARGO Cosmetics and breaks down how to recreate it at home. Don't forget to watch Allison, Lena and the rest of the GIRLS Sunday nights at 9PM on HBO!
GET THE LOOK:
- Julie first applied a thin layer of the CARGO Liquid Foundation, which is a great oil-free foundation, in shade F-20 to Allison's flawless skin in order to add a little glow for the red carpet.
- She then applied a touch of the CARGO OneBase to highlight and brighten under the eyes.
- Julie wanted to bring out the blue in Allison’s eyes so she applied a gold shimmer shadow all over the lid and a slightly deeper gold shade in the crease and right below the lower lash line using the CARGO Color Palette in Baja.
- She then applied the CARGO TexasLiner Liquid Liner in Black along the top and bottom lashes and the CARGO High Pigment Pencil in the water line to emphasize her beautiful lashes before applying two coats of mascara with the CARGO TexasLash Mascara in Black for maximum volume and impact.
- Using the CARGO Bronzer in Medium, Julie focused on the high points of Allison’s face (the forehead, the temples, cheekbones, chin and down the sides of her neck) to give skin warmth.
- Julie applied CARGO Blush in Cannes to the apples of her cheeks for a fresh glow along with the CARGO ColorStick in Champagne on the brow bones and cheekbones to highlight while also adding a light shimmer.
- She also lightly dusted the CARGO blu_ray Blush/Highlighter in Pink Shimmer to the top of cheeks and up to the temples to create a dewy effect to go with the shimmery eye.
- Lastly, Julie kept Allison’s lips soft with CARGO Lip Gloss in Fresno, a pretty pink/nude gloss.
All CARGO products are available at cargocsometics.com. What do you think of Allison's look? Sound off below!