Get The Look: Scarlett Johansson's Makeup at the Premiere of 'Cat On A Hot Tin Roof'
Oh Scarlett Johansson, this beauty look is reason #17,345,889 why we love you. The actress wowed at the New York premiere of her Broadway show, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof thanks to Dolce&Gabbana Make Up Artist Gianpaolo Ceciliato. Her red lip is everything, which why we scored the deets on how to recreate it:
- Gianpaolo started with Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation as a base to even out the skin tone followed by the mix of blush in Sole, Apricot and Mocha for warmth and luminosity.
- He then focused on the eyes using the khol pencil in True Black, the eye shadow quad in Bouquet and the Intenseyes mascara to lengthen and define lashes and achieve an ultra feminine and natural look.
- Passion duo lipstick in Tropical and a discrete shine of Sheer Shine Gloss in Aqua highlighted Scarlett’s full and sensual lips.
- Dolce&Gabbana nail lacquer in Fire was applied to Scarlett's nails.
- Scarlett, who is the face of Dolce&Gabbana Make Up and Fragrance, finished her preparation for a special night with a spritz of Desire by Dolce&Gabbana.
What do you think of Scarlett's amazing beauty look? Sound off below or tweet us @OKMagazine!