Golden Globes Beauty: Try Nina Dobrev's Cool Braided Bun!
How gorgeous was Nina Dobrev's braided bun that she sported at the InStyle And Warner Bros. Golden Globe Party?! Riawna Capri of Nine Zero One Salon created the look saying: “Nina’s dress was very feminine so we wanted to complement the look with her hair. This hairstyle is sweet and polished with a unique twist."
Get Nina's look at home:
- In order to smooth Nina’s hair and add shine, her hair was prepped with U LUXURY Shampoo and Conditioner, which are infused with crushed pearl, Hawaiian white honey and Argan oil. Next, Riawna used UNITE 7SECONDS Conditioner to detangle condition and protect hair.
- Next, she blow-dried hair using the UNITE 9-Row Denman Brush to smooth the cuticle of her hair.
- Nina then flipped her head upside down while Riawna completed a classic braid from the nape to the crown of her head.
- All remaining hair was pulled up into a ponytail.
- UNITE BEACH DAY Spray was spritzed throughout the dry ponytail to add density to the hair.
- The hair was wrapped and pinned into a classic bun.
- The final look was held in place using UNITE GO365 Hairspray and polished off with UNITE SHINA-Mist.
All products are available at unitehair.com.
What do you think of Nina's look? Comment below or tweet us @OKMagazine!