Jessica Simpson is cleaning house (or rather, selling house!) in preparation for baby number two! Read More >>
Julianne Hough, Halle Berry, Justin Timberlake and More Spotted Out and About—Week of February 8
Photography by: John Sciulli/Getty Images
- Julianne Hough celebrated the launch of her debut in design at the Julianne Hough for Sole Society preview party at Mixology 101 at The Grove.
- Halle Berry looking exquisite backstage at the Bellafortuna Green room at the NAACP Awards, where VIP's drank ONEHOPE wine, smartwater and helped themselves to Kiehls and Paul Mitchell products.
- Will Ferrell attended The Audi Forum New Orleans with his wife and talked about playing football in high school and proclaimed his love for the Ravens.
- Neil Patrick Harris and Anna Faris support U.S. Troops at Playboy Super Bowl Party presented by Crown Royal.
- Pitbull and Flo Rida came out to perform, with DJ Samantha Ronson spinning, at an epic concert and party for Rolling Stone LIVE at the Bud Light Hotel before the big game.
- Jamie Foxx performed an intimate 45-minute concert with a surprise duet with Jennifer Hudson at Samsung Galaxy VIP event in the historic Garden District of New Orleans.
- Justin Timberlake performs at DIRECTV’s Seventh Annual Celebrity Beach Bowl in New Orleans.
- Maria Menunous picking up LOGIC Premium Electronic Cigarettes at the 1 OAK New Orleans Super Bowl Party at Jax Brewery in the Historic French Quarter, New Orleans.
- MTV knows its Movie Awards host Rebel Wilson has a soft spot for sweet treats, so when they heard it was her birthday they surprised her with a Cookies and Creamery cake by Cold Stone Creamery along with ice cream cupcakes.
- Samuel L Jackson doing funny poses with fans for pictures in the NACCP Image Awards gifting lounge.
- Wayne Brady discussing how his new SodaStream machine will be the perfect gift for his daughter's birthday at the NAACP Bellafortuna Backstage Lounge.
- Alessandra Ambrosio was spotted running errands with her daughter Anja wearing a HoodieBuddie fleece zip up.
- Kelly Clarkson was spotted enjoying lunch with her girlfriends at Fig & Olive Melrose Place in West Hollywood, CA.
- Fergie was spotted enjoying pizza for lunch at the popular L.A. downtown restaurant Soleto.
- DWTS Host Brooke Burke enjoys the new Sbarro Skinny Slice™ during a pizza night out with son Shaya and daughter Rain at the Westside Pavilion Sbarro in Los Angeles.
- Naomi Watts, Liev Schreiber, Jessica Alba, and Hugh Jackman were among the celebrities who came out to TWC’s Escape from Planet Earth Premiere in partnership with Sabra on Saturday.
- Karrueche Tran avoiding Rihanna and Chris Brown while sipping on Hennessy V.S’s specialty mixed drinks at Greystone Manor in L.A. on Sunday.
- Redfoo made his 2013 Residency debut at XS Nightclub at the Wynn in Las Vegas.
- Superstar Cyndi Lauper surprised an audience member during her performance at a benefit for Hearing Health Foundation's Hearing Restoration Project at BB King's in NYC Wednesday night when she danced off stage and into the crowd during her rendition of Money Changes Everything.
- Russell Simmons and Olivia Palmero discussed their hectic fashion week schedules at a fashion week party at Electric Room presented by DeLeon Tequila.
- Kylie Jenner was spotted dining with actress Hailey Baldwin and friends at The Stanton Social in New York.
- Maroon 5 front man, Adam Levine, debuted his signature fragrances for men and women to fans and patrons in the Los Angeles area at the Premiere Fragrance Installation.
- Tiffany Hines turned heads with Joico Hair Care at Joico’s Pre-Oscar Style Lounge with Damien Carney at The SLS Hotel in L.A.
- Scrubs star, Donald Faison & EA Mobile gave guests at the Electronics Arts office in Los Angeles a private preview for their new game Real Racing 3.
- Delta Air Lines, the official airline of the GRAMMY awards, celebrated the LA’s music industry with celebrities such as Mario Lopez, Brittany Snow and Kathy Griffin at Getty House.
- Backstreet Boy AJ McLean picked up a New Era Steelers Cap at The GRAMMY Gift Lounge presented by MTG.
- Rashida Jones officially kicked off New York Fashion Week as the host of DANNIJO’s FW13 “Vanities” Presentation at the Jane Hotel.
- Ashlee Simpson stopped by the Garnier Fructis Blow-Out Bar and Style Station for a touch-up from celebrity hairstylist Tommy Buckett during NY Fashion Week.
- Audrina Patridge stays hydrated on the beach with electrolyte enhanced alkaline water AQUAhydrate.
See someone out and about this week? Tell us in the comments section or tweet @OKMagazine!