Lights, camera, Cannes! The chicest film festival of the year has just begun and so has the fashion—see what your favorite stars have been wearing on the red carpet so far. Read More >>
Justin Timberlake, Mary J Blige, Miley Cyrus and More Spotted Week of February 15
Photography by: Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Musicians Justin Timberlake and Timbaland join mPowering Action, a global mobile youth movement at Grammy Week launch at The Conga Room at L.A. Live on February 8 in L.A.
- Miley Cyrus hanging out with French Montana at Ne-Yo’s Midnight Brunch at STK LA and Bagatelle LA hosted by Malibu Red.
- Josh Hutchinson checked out Playground Sessions, the new generation of piano lessons at Equinox Sports Club.
- Nick Carter steps onto the CÎROC court for the Grammy game at Equinox Sports Club.
- Tattoo artist and TV star Kat Von D and Joel Thomas Zimmerman better known as DJ Celebrity Deadmau5 celebrated Valentine’s Day at The Cheesecake Factory in Beverly Hills.
- Samantha Harris is a long time Rachel Gilbert fan and previewed some of the new styles to wear to upcoming events at PRetty by Haute House PR. She especially loved the Isabey dress which she recently wore to the Safe Have premiere.
- Eva Longoria and Chef Michael Symon joined Lay’s Potato Chips to ring the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange which unveiled the three finalist flavors in the brand’s “Do Us A Flavor” contest – a nationwide search for the next great Lay’s potato chip flavor.
- Fashion designer Christian Siriano provided winter style tips, like how to get rid of static cling, at the Bounce Dryer “Stick It and Forget It” sweepstakes event in NYC.
- Revenge star Ashley Madekwe filming Joico’s Drab To Fab series with Damien Carney at Siren Studios in L.A.
- Flo Rida spotted noshing down a turkeyburger at Fatburger at Universal City Walk.
- Los Angeles Confidential magazine, CÎROC® Ultra Premium Vodka, and Harmony Project celebrate The Grammys with Mary J. Blige at Elevate Lounge in L.A.
- Carmen Electra picking up a variety of products from Duracell Powermat at The Daily Style Sessions event in NYC.
- Alessandra Ambrosio was spotted wearing Bella Dahl’s Split Back button down as she caught a flight to Miami for a Victoria’s Secret fashion show.
- Kendall Jenner takes her time picking up KMS California Free Shape Hot Flex Spray at the James Corbett Salon in New York City.
- Jaime King and Topher Grace toasting to designer Prabal Gurung at a private Fashion Week dinner at JIMMY at The James on Saturday night.
- Orange County Housewife Vicki Gunvalson sipping on Canada Dry TEN at a gifting suite in Beverly Hills.
- Swizz Beatz arrived fashionably late to the Monster Grammy After-Party at the House of the Hype.
- Rachel Zoe attended The Samsung Galaxy Lounge at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Fall 2013 Collections in NYC.
- Cassadee Pope of The Voice caught the attention of more than just the Republic Records executives at the Republic Records Grammy Party at The Emerson.
- MasterCard’s Priceless LA’s official “On The Scene” correspondents, Little Big Town, took home the Grammy for “Best Country Duo/Group Performance” for their No. 1 hit, Pontoon.
- Jamie Foxx gave a surprise performance at Dirty Dutch Model Beach Volleyball Tournament presented by Bimini Bay Resort.
- Bon Jovi surprised fans with an impromptu free concert at Mohegan Sun Arena.
- Carly Rae Jepsen performs Call Me Maybe at the 16th Annual Friends “N” Family Pre-Grammy party.
- Matt Damon celebrated Valentine’s Day with his wife, Luciana, with a romantic Italian dinner at Asellina in New York. Matt had a huge bouquet of roses sent to the table as a surprise.
- Stephen Moyer, known for his role in True Blood was spotted at Malibu Country Mart doing last minute Valentine’s Day shopping yesterday.