OK! Look of the Day: Emilia Clarke at the 'Game of Thrones' Premiere
Emilia Clarke pretty much shut it down at the LA premiere of the Game of Thrones last night. The actress stunned in a Victoria Beckham dress, Christian Louboutin shoes and bag, and Jacob and Co bracelet.
The strapless blue dress with black piping fit her to a T and the slicked back hair was the perfect choice to complete the polished look. It seems we have a new style star to keep our eyes on from now on!
Get Emilia's Beauty Look:
· Prep skin with Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub.
· Massage primer into the skin and use a tissue to remove the excess product.
· Apply foundation in a circular motion using a foundation brush. Then, use a sponge to pat around the face in an upward motion to further blend the foundation.
· Apply black liner to the upper and lower lash line. Using a palette of stone greys with silver accents, create a subtle smoky eye.
· Layer individual false eyelashes along the top lash line, layering short lashes with medium lashes to create a fringe.
· Apply black mascara to the top lashes, and brown mascara to the bottom lashes.
· Apply a soft, matte bronzer to cheekbones, under the chin and on the nose, then blend a soft, baby pink blush upward into the bronzer. Finish with a pale pink highlighter that is a few shades lighter than the blush on the apples of the cheeks.
· Choose a lip color that is a few shades darker than the natural lip color and dab onto the lips with a fingertip to create a stain.
· Finish with a translucent powder on the T-Zone.
What do you think of Emilia's gorge gown and makeup? Comment below or tweet us @OKMagazine!