OK! Loves: Travel-Friendly Makeup Remover Towelettes
Let me be honest—I HATE traveling. Well, that's false, what I mean is packing/getting to a destination. Once there, I can party like no one's business and I tend to think long and hard about even returning, especially if I'm somewhere tropical.
Because of my aversion to packing, I'm always be on the lookout for products that make my life easier (and luggage lighter) and travel-friendly towelettes are the number #1 thing I never jet-set without. Basically because they have unlimited uses. Here are a few of them:
- You can remover your makeup, duh.
- They're super-refreshing to apply after a long car ride, flight, bus trip; you get the idea.
- They can clean up sparkly eye shadow spillage on a makeup counter in a pinch.
- They smell amazing—especially the Yes to Grapefruit ones (that also help brighten your skin—bonus!).
- They're cheaper than a day at the spa. Koh Gen Do makes a mineral-rich cloth infused with cleansing spa water—the next best thing obvi.
- Wipes are a lot easier to pack than a massive bottle of cleanser.
- Simple's cloths help control shine, which is essential in the summer—GIRLS star Allison Williams is a fan!
- Did that exaggerated cat-eye get a little too, um, exaggerated? Remove part of the line with a wipe corner without sacrificing the whole job.
Where to Buy:
Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Cloths, $39 for 3 10-packs, sephora.com
Yes to Grapefruit Brightening Facial Towelettes, $6, Target stores
Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes, $6, drugstores
What's your fave brand of makeup remover wipes? Tell me in the comments or tweet me @KelliAcciardo!