Pampering Before The Big Day! Celebs Flock To Their Favorite Spa Ahead Of The Oscars
With every inch of A-listers' bodies being primped and prepped as we speak, the Los Angeles sanctuary is the perfect place for them to get relaxing treatments and reduce their nerves while getting beautified.
While Charlize Theron can't live without the Power Peel which uses microdermabrasion to gradually reduce fine lines, wrinkles and facial scars, other celeb favorites include the Advanced Hydra Dermabrasion and the Purifying Complexion Treatment.
And their new offering, the Red Carpet Complexion Treatment, combines a multitude of equipment and products to achieve amazing results in just 80 minutes:
- HydraFacial (hydra-dermabrasion) to exfoliate with a diamond tip, suitable for all skin types (it is ranked a step above IPL for skin rejuvenation)
- Microcurrent to lift, contour and firm
- Intraceuticals Oxygen Machine to calm the skin and minimize surface bacteria, while binding the hyaluronic acid for maximum hydration and glow
- Novasonic to tighten cell-wall membranes, leading to increased blood circulation and improved metabolism
- Hot Thermodyn to accelerate the absorption of nutrients to the skin. Cold thermodyn to cool down the skin after any type of dermabrasion treatment, as well as reduce redness of the skin overall
- Clarisonic to assist in the cleansing steps of the treatment.
- Red LED lights to stimulate collagen production and Blue LED lights to kill surface bacteria
- Biodrainer – Lymphatic stimulation to gently drain fluids and toxins, loosen adhesions and bring blood flow to stagnant muscles and skin (80 minutes, $395)
Would you be up for trying out this treatment? Let us know below or tweet us @OKMagazine!