Today's OK! Quick Pics theme is all about travel as we spotted your favorite stars all over the world. While Diddy was seen leaving the Nice airport in ... Read More >>
Spotted! Coolest Celeb Happenings Week of January 11
Photography by: Joe Scarnici / Wireimage
- Carmen Electra arrived solo and looked radiant at the Markus + Indrani ICONS book launch event in West Hollywood on Thursday evening.
- Golden Globe Nominee Eric Stonestreet held court on the dance floor, showing off his moves to Beyonce’s Crazy in Love at Audi’s Golden Globe party at Cecconi’s West Hollywood.
- Kristin Chenoweth stocks up on skin must haves during ULTA Beauty's Annual “Love Your Skin” Event.
- Nick and Kevin Jonas were in Vail over New Years and stayed at The Sebastian Vail resort. They frequented the resorts Bloom Spa and shared bites at the resorts new restaurant Leonora.
- LA Lakers Pau Gasol was spotted dining at FigOly, located at the Luxe City Center Hotel in downtown Los Angeles.
- Friday Night Light’s star Zach Gilford and his bride Kiele Sanchez celebrated with Ole Smoky Moonshine at their wedding last weekend.
- Christina Milian and friends attended the 2013 launch of Greystone Sunday’s at Greystone Manor in L.A. with Hennessy V.S. on Sunday.
- Kobe Bryant was spotted drinking AQUAhydrate during the Lakers/Clippers game last Friday night.
- Melissa Gorga of the Real Housewives of New Jersey signed her favorite spirit Voli Light Vodka at a meet and greet with Sam’s Club Loyalists in New Jersey.
- Regina King, star of Southland and soon-to-be appear on The Big Bang Theory, wore Simon G. Jewelry to People’s Choice Awards on Wednesday evening.
- Alicia Keys wowed a crowd in town for CES 2013 with a private performance hosted by Monster DNA at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas.
- Casamigos Tequila founders actor George Clooney and nightlife entrepreneur Rande Gerber celebrated the launch of Casamigos last night at Andrea’s,the hot new vibe dining spot in Encore Las Vegas.
- Sarah Hyland’s boyfriend Matt Prokop enjoyed a Fatburger at Tribeca Film’s Premiere and After-party of Struck by Lightning in Los Angeles.
- Michael J Fox and Seth Meyers spotted flying in first class on a Virgin America from JFK to L.A.