We know, we know. We've made Harry Styles one of our Hotties of the Day before. But today, we had to break our rule and do it again. Because like, have you SEEN Harry in these new shirtless ... Read More >>
Spotted! Coolest Celeb Happenings Week of November 30
- HBO Girl’s finest Lena Dunham posing with Andy Ostroy, the founder of the Adrienne Shelly Foundation, at the “Woman of Vision Salute” event celebrating accomplished and aspiring women filmmakers.
- Jaguar reveals plans to work with Ridley Scott Associates on Short Film Desire starring Damian Lewis at the US debut event for the all-new F-TYPE at Paramount Pictures Studios in L.A. on November 27.
- DJ Rev Run taking pictures with fans during a surprise performance with DJ Ruckus at a Tequila Don Julio event in Washington D.C.
- Jack Black checked out Wii U and stayed a while to play Nintendoland before his interview at The Variety Studio: Awards Edition on November 28.
- Monster Energy Drink surprised MTV Teen Wolf's Stephen Lunsford with a Bond themed surprise birthday party last night at Hollywood hotspot Saint Felix. Guests enjoyed a chocolate ice cream cake from Cold Stone Creamery, decorated with a James Bond themed photo of Stephen.
- Tiffani Thiessen was recently spotted in front of her Los Angeles home wearing a pair of yellow Crocs while watering her yard.
- January Jones’ son Xander spotted wearing Paul Frank this past week while running around town.
- White Collar Actress Tiffani Thiessen spotted getting into the holiday spirit picking up a poinsettia and a Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash in L.A.
- Ariel Winter was all smiles when she was spotted at the Farmer’s Market in Studio City on Sunday afternoon sporting a Cellairis by Elle and Blair “Summer Glow” cell phone case.
- Wilmer Valderrama of That 70's Show who was spotted catching up with Cee Lo Green, and Francia Raisa of The Secret Life of the American Teenager who were seated at the table chatting it up and enjoying the live performance by resident act Brenna Whitaker and her Little Big Band at The Living Room on Sunday night.
- Breaking Bad star and Emmy winner, Aaron Paul was ecstatic to chat with his idol Director Ron Howard at the Into the Green: Fiat 500e Launch Party on November 28 in Downtown Los Angeles.
- Mother and TV Personality Padma Lakshmi spotted picking up OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover while running errands in New York City.