Steal AnnaSophia's Gorgeous Makeup Look!
The Carrie Diaries star AnnaSophia Robb looked gorgeous during press interviews yesterday to promote her new hit show. ck one Global Makeup Artist Hung Vanngo created two looks for the actress saying, "AnnaSophia Robb likes low maintenance, minimal makeup, but I wanted her to look polished and cool for her appearances. She likes a pop of color in her look, but doesn’t want it to be too heavy. We created two different looks for AnnaSophia, keeping the eyes the same, but changing the lip color for a bold statement."
Try AnnaSophia's first look for work or a casual weekend brunch and her second for date night or a fun party!
Hung's step-by-step guide:
- I began by prepping the skin with a moisturizer and eye cream.
- I first applied the ck one 3-in-1 face makeup SPF 8 in ‘porcelain,’ applying it very lightly to the skin.
- I then used the ck one mousse concealerin ‘porcelain,’ to even out any blemishes.
- Anna Sophia has very full brows, so I used the ck one brow pencil + gel duo in ‘clever blonde’ to lightly fill in and enhance certain spots where needed.
- For the eyes, I used the ck one powder eyeshadow quad in ‘heat,’ using the greenish shade within the palette. I applied the eyeshadow all over the eye starting from the crease, as well as a bit underneath the eye as well.
- I then applied 2 coats of the ck one mascara in ‘show’ on the upper and lower lashes.
- For the cheeks, I used the ck one cream + powder blush duo in ‘breath’ on the cheekbones, starting with the cream, and then using the powder to set.
- I then used the ck one skin illuminatorin ‘cool,’ applying it to cheekbones, temples, a little on the lips and the nose.
- We created two different looks for Anna Sophia, keeping the eyes the same, but changing the lip color.
- For the first look, we used ck one pure color lipstick in ‘sin city’.
- And for the third look, we used ck one pure color lipstick in ‘little liar’.
- Each look was finished with a light dusting of the ck one airlight pressed powder SPF 8 in ‘porcelain’.
All products are available for purchase at ulta.com.
What do you think of AnnaSophia's looks? Which do you prefer? Leave a comment or tweet us @OKMagazine!