Steal Julianne Hough's Makeup Look From the People's Choice Awards
Lancôme Makeup Artist Molly Stern created Julianne Hough's gorgeous makeup look for the 2013 People's Choice Awards and it was by far one of our favorites of the night! A pretty pink lip and strong black-lined eye is always a good way to go in our book.
Here the are products you need to recreate her beauty look:
- Chantecaille Future Skin Foundation
- Lancôme Star Bronzer
- Lancôme Blush in Love in Peche Joue-Joue
- Lancôme Color Design Infinite 24H Eye Shadow in Forever Noir
- Lancôme Liner Design Gel Eyeliner in Black Fishnets
- Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara
- Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil
- Lancôme Le Lipstique in Sheer Natural
- Lancôme Rouge in Love in Roses in Love
What do you think of Julianne's makeup? Who do you think looked the best at the People's Choice Awards? Leave a comment below!