Taylor Swift Wears a Fab $2,000 Elie Saab Outfit and We Show You How to Get Her Look For Less!
Photography by: Splash News, Forever21, Sears, Kohls, JC Penney
Taylor Swift was recently in Paris shooting a music video for her new single "Begin Again" and while in the City of Light, the country crooner took in the Elie Saab fashion show.
The 22-year-old rocked a beautiful light blue Elie Saab dress to the event with a matching blue clutch and nude shoes.
Our go-to girl, Shauna Miller of PennyChic.com, whose mission it is to style women in fab but affordable clothes, estimates Taylor's ensemble to be around $2,000, but she gives us the scoop on how to get this look for less.
Here's how to do it:
1. Forever21 —Tiered Panels Sheath Dress $27.80
2. Target — Xhilaration Clutch $12.99
3. Sears — Michael Antonio Nude Heels $49.99
4. Kohls — LC Gold Tone Earrings $10.50
5. JCPennney — Mixit Stretch Ring $10
For more info about Shauna, check out her blog at Pennychic.com.