Happy Birthday Duchess! 31 Things We Love About Kate Middleton On Her 31st Birthday
Kate Middleton is celebrating her 31st birthday today and in honor of that we're sharing the 31 things we love about the stylish royal.
Even though she hasn't been feeling well recently, suffering with severe morning sickness as she carries the future heir to the throne, we want to send pregnant Kate lots of best wishes on her special day.
Kate is reportedly spending the day "privately" with her family.
1. Whatever Kate wears becomes an instant fashion sensation
2. She's made Prince William very happy and is already a fitting Duchess by his side
3. Kate never puts a foot wrong while on public duty
4. Her infectious smile and ability to put those around her at ease
5. She's a team player and always gets involved during her official outings like planting trees, and playing hockey
6. Kate has transformed from a shy royal girlfriend to a confident senior royal
7. Her long luscious brown locks
8. Kate is often seen shopping in her local supermarket and is determined to stay down-to-earth
9. Although Kate faced embarrassment last year when intrusive naked pictures were leaked of her she handled
10. Kate has fit in with the royal family very well and is close to William's brother Harry
11. She may have been dubbed Waity Katie for the length of time she hung on for her proposal but you can't knock her determination
12. Kate is a good role model for young women
13. She's very socially aware and is dedicated to her charitable endeavors
14. Kate is a timeless beauty and keeps her body in great shape
15. Although comfortable in the spotlight, Kate is happy to allow her husband to shine and doesn't need the attention
16. Kate is a modern royal but has an old world charm and grace about her
17. She's a real family girl and has a good relationship with her family
18. Kate seems a really fun person to hang out with and has a great personality
19. We love she did her own hair and make-up for her wedding
20. She primarily dresses her self and has a great sense of style - mixing designer with high street brands
21. Kate is such a great mom already to her dog Lupo
22. Whether in Malaysia, Singapore or the U.S. Kate always gets into the spirit of whatever culture she's in
23. Kate has been suffering from severe morning sickness but is still trying to fulfill her appointments as best she can
25. We already know she's going to be an awesome mom just seeing her interact with kids
26. She's an asset to the royal family after a few years of negative press
27. Kate was a real asset during last years Olympics and didn't only cheer on the Brits but took interest in the US gymnastics team too
28. We want her wardrobe as she's not afraid to take style risks and has a diverse taste in fashion
29. Kate is great photographer and used to take pictures for her parents' mail order company Party Pieces
30. She keeps active with a range of hobbies including swimming, sailing, tennis, painting and hiking
31. She's going to be even cuter when her bump starts to show!
What do you love about Duchess Kate? Leave your thoughts and birthday wishes below...