OK! COVER STORY: Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's Wedding Battle! Already Fighting!
Now that they're finally engaged, this should be a euphoric time for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie — if only because it will stop all those interviewers from asking them if they'll ever get engaged.
But behind their public smiles — and despite the glow of Angie's dazzling $500,000 ring — all is not well in Brangelinaland.
It seems that Brad and Angelina's as-yet-unscheduled marriage is causing all sorts of chaos — over when and where the ceremony will take place, and who's coming. Of course, mere mortal weddings can bring strife and panic. But when you're the World's Most Glamorous Couple, with six kids and a library full of other issues, it's even more intense.
"You'd think them finally getting engaged would have them high on love, but since Brad's proposal, the shine has worn off," a close friend of the megastars tells OK!. "Of course that's mainly down to them having to agree on the nitty-gritty details of the wedding, including the prenup, and they're both quite horrified to discover there are loads of things they do not agree on."
FOR MORE ON ANGELINA AND BRAD'S WEDDING BATTLE, PICK UP THE NEW ISSUE OF OK!, ON SALE NOW!
MORE IN THIS ISSUE OF OK!:
• Kim Kardashian wants to make a baby daddy out of Kanye West.
• Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have some hurdles to clear before walking down the aisle.
• Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart plan a romantic Spanish escape.
• Duchess Kate Middleton furious over Prince William hanging out with little brother Prince Harry too much.
• Have you visited these Top 10 vacation hot spots, where stars like Gisele Bündchen & Tom Brady, Beyoncé and Reese Witherspoon get away from it all?
• OK!’s fashionistas have found all the best gifts for Mother’s Day, so mom will know you love her!
• Mark Wahlberg at 40: He’s still the same hunk we used to call Marky Mark.