OK! COVER STORY: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Engaged! Romantic Details of Their Wedding Plans!
Well, they really did it.
Brad. Pitt. And. Angelina. Jolie. Are. Engaged.
Seven years and a whole mess of children after Brad left Jennifer Aniston for the pouty-lipped tattooed Oscar-winner, the World's Most Glamorous Couple are set to finally marry.
"Yes, it's confirmed. It is a promise for the future and their kids are very happy," Brad's manager Cynthia Pett-Dante told the Associated Press April 13. "There's not date set at this time."
That's it. No more waiting for gay marriage to be legalized all over the world. No more coy interviews about how their brood — Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and Knox and Vivienne, 3, — really, really want them to do it, and maybe, just maybe, they just will someday.
The buzz started on April 11, when Angie, 36, flashed a new diamond rock at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art's Chinese Galleries.
Two days later, a rep for Brangie's go-to-jewelery, Robert Procop — creator of "The Style of Jolie" collection — spilled the beans. "I can confirm that yes, Robert Procop did indeed design an engagement ring for Angelina Jolie, designed in collaboration with Brad Pitt."
FOR MORE ON BRAD AND ANGELINA'S ENGAGEMENT, PICK UP THE NEW ISSUE OF OK!, ON SALE NOW!
MORE IN THIS ISSUE OF OK!:
• Three months after Teen Mom star Leah Messer’s miscarriage, the newlywed is trying for another baby. Plus: Will Jenelle Evans get Jace back?
• Jessica Simpson’s baby joy. A new baby means a whole new life for this determined woman! Plus, what she’s most looking forward to post-pregnancy.
• Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have always had chemistry. But now they also have the right timing.
• Journalist Daphne Barak gets the inside scoop on Janet Jackson’s battle with the bulge, and how the pop star plans on staying slim for good!
• Lindsay Lohan plots a comeback playing Liz Taylor, but cosmetic procedures almost sabotages it — and her face.