OK! COVER STORY: Wedding of the Year! Finally... Angelina Jolie to Become Mrs. Brad Pitt!
After a frosty two weeks following a bitter argument, the tension between Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt has finally broken — and the couple are once again planning to marry before the arrival of their twin boys. "They had an amazing time Oscar weekend," says a confidante, who adds, "since then, they've been madly in love."
On March 3, it was a happy domestic scene once again as the pair of A-listers were spotted in L.A. while going through a McDonald's drive-through with their kids. Brad, 48, who was driving, paid and passed lunch to a smiling Angelina, 36, to distribute to the kids seated in the rear of their vehicle. It's a good sign that they're going through with the nuptials.
"The wedding was totally off: They were having so many arguments, but they've finally managed to bury their differences," explains the confidante, adding, "Angie is expecting twins this fall, so it is making them feel a time crunch. They decided they'd both like to welcome their twin boys to the world as man and wife, which means the wedding has to happen fairly soon. They've both realized how much they want to be together."
FOR MORE ON ANGELINA AND BRAD'S WEDDING PLANS, PICK UP THE NEW ISSUE OF OK! MAGAZINE — IN STORES THURSDAY!
MORE IN THIS ISSUE OF OK!:
• Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reunite to give relationship another try.
• Demi Lovato admits her addictions still haunt her.
• Jessica Simpson doesn’t want to share the baby spotlight with ex-hubby Nick Lachey and his pregnant new bride, Vanessa Minnillo.
• Hunger Games star Liam Hemsworth eager to marry Miley Cyrus.
• Jennifer Aniston reconciles with Justin Theroux after his wandering eye forced a breakup.
• It’s a spring style blowout, featuring hot colors, pretty patterns, Katharine McPhee, Kate Bosworth, Olivia Munn and more!
• Kate Moss shows you how to glam up your lips in time for spring.