Who Will Make it Down the Altar First: Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Now that Jennifer Aniston is engaged to actor and screenwriter Justin Theroux, everyone is wondering who will walk down the aisle first: Jennifer or Angelina Jolie, who recently got engaged to longtime love and Jen's ex-husband Brad Pitt.
Some are speculating it will be Jen and Justin to say "I do" before Brad and Angie, even though the pair have only been engaged for two days. Here are a few facts:
1. Brad and Jen got together in 1998 when they were set up on a blind date by their agents. The two got married in 2000 on a Malibu estate overlooking the Pacific Ocean and in 2005, they announced their separation after 4 1/2 years of marriage. It was the first marriage for both.
2. Jen and Justin met on the set of Wanderlust and started dating in May, 2011
3. Justin had a chance to be on Friends, but turned down a screen test for the show. He later said, "Who wouldn't want to be a bazillionaire, but I don't really regret it."
4. Brad met fiancé Angelina while costarring together in Mr. & Mrs. Smith in 2003.
5. Angie has said her and Brad didn't get together right away. They knew they had feelings for each other even though Brad was still married to Jen, but they didn't act on it. "We remained very, very good friends – with this realization – for a long time. And then life developed in a way where we could be together, where it felt like something we would do, we should do."
6. Brad waited seven years to pop the question to Angelina because the couple insisted they wouldn't wed until same-sex marriage was legal in the states.
7. The couple have six children: Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5 and twins Knox and Vivienne, 3.
8. This will be the third marriage for Angie. She was married to British actor Johnny Lee Miller from 1996 to 1999 and then Billy Bob Thornton from 2000 to 2003.
With Jen's desire for a family, she could be the one to get hitched first, but what do you think?